I had 10 lessons with Violeta Patrascu.Her grasp of the English language leaves a lot to be desired ( she tells you to use your fingers when pressing the clutch).After 10 lessons ( took 3 months to do 10 lessons after frequent cancellations) she had officially only taught me how to turn left/right.

I emailed to ask if this was normal practise of Bill Plant. After tweeting at them they finally got around to a reply. Peter Andrews sent me a really unhelpful and basically implied that I was lying. They only want your money -they don't care about teaching you how to drive.

They are massive waste of time, I would recommend anyone to use this school- especially since they are not even willing to look into the problem.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of bill plant driving school customer care. Bill Plant Driving School needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bill plant driving school customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bill Plant Driving School.

Had an Experience with Bill Plant Driving School?

Comments

Fortunebuilders - Fortune Builders is legit Fortunebuilders "Let me break it down for folks in real life. I attended a 2 hours free class from FB at a local hotel. The speaker shared enough information with me..." Read more Institute For Integrative Nutrition - What to know before you consider enrolling - Exploited by IIN, Alumni Institute For Integrative Nutrition "1. "Free" website: They offer a free website where IIN information is at and you can personalize it but can't erase anything from it. Later on they decided to "partner"..." Read more Stratford Career Institute - HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA Stratford Career Institute "I RECENTLY WAS DROPED FROM MY LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE DUE THAT MY HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA WAS NOT RECONIZED AND IT WAS NOT VALID, IAM VERY UPSET WITH STRATFORD CAREER INSTITUTE..." Read more Brett Mcfall - Brett Mcfall Courses Are Bullshits, Worthless and Totally a Waste of Time!B Brett McFall "I have attended many internet marketing seminars and previews over the years. This time I attended Brett McFall seminar preview while I was in Melbourne. To be frank, it is..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more