I had 10 lessons with Violeta Patrascu.Her grasp of the English language leaves a lot to be desired ( she tells you to use your fingers when pressing the clutch).After 10 lessons ( took 3 months to do 10 lessons after frequent cancellations) she had officially only taught me how to turn left/right.

I emailed to ask if this was normal practise of Bill Plant. After tweeting at them they finally got around to a reply. Peter Andrews sent me a really unhelpful and basically implied that I was lying. They only want your money -they don't care about teaching you how to drive.

They are massive waste of time, I would recommend anyone to use this school- especially since they are not even willing to look into the problem.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of bill plant driving school customer care. Bill Plant Driving School needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bill plant driving school customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bill Plant Driving School.

Had an Experience with Bill Plant Driving School?

Comments